This Harley Davidson t-shirt is from the 60's. In 1969 Harley went through some difficult times after being bought by AMF, earning the nicknames: ''Hardly Ableson'', ''Hardly Driveable'' and ''Hogle Ferguson''. This tee is in great condition but the classic logo is very faded and on a white t-shirt.
- All our vintage pieces come with wear that reinforces its nostalgia, character and value.
- All our vintage clothes are guaranteed authentic before they're available on our site.
- Vintage tees and vintage sweaters have a unique fit. Please check out the size chart to see if this classic piece is right for you.
- Free Shipping + Returns on all orders.
- Questions about Ellie's Vintage Closet? Co
87.5% Cotton, 12.5% Polyester