This WEHO pride tee is form 1985, during a time when the pride parade was still a new idea. In 1985 the crowds drew over 100,000 people and by 1990 had trippled in size and exposure. This tee is in great condition but has a hole at the front.
- All our vintage pieces come with wear that reinforces its nostalgia, character and value.
- All our vintage clothes are guaranteed authentic before they're available on our site.
- Vintage tees and vintage sweaters have a unique fit. Please check out the size chart to see if this classic piece is right for you.
- Free Shipping + Returns on all orders.
- Questions about Ellie's Vintage Closet? Contact Us!
50% Cotton 50% Polyester