This t-shirt is from the 1988 Atlantic Records 40th Anniversary Concert, one of only four reunion tours Led Zeppelin did after John Bonham passed away in 1980. The concert was a nonstop concert, running from noon until 1am the day after. This tee is super soft, thin and in great condition, it is also one of the legendary Zed Zeppelin graphics.
- All our vintage pieces come with wear that reinforces its nostalgia, character and value.
- All our vintage clothes are guaranteed authentic before they're available on our site.
- Vintage tees and vintage sweaters have a unique fit. Please check out the size chart to see if this classic piece is right for you.
- Free Shipping + Returns on all orders.
- Questions about Ellie's Vintage Closet?