The size charts display sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the illustration below to determine your size
View measurements in:
- 100% beaver felt hat in Cote Sauvage
- Dress weight
- NF Leather flower
- Uneven 2" silk/cotton band, hand-dyed using flowers
- Pink double ticking around brim
- Made in USA
- To measure your head at home take a measuring tape around the circumference of your head at a finger's width above your ears, above your eyes, and around the widest part of the back of your head. Don't make it too tight.
- All of the Nick Fouquet felt hats are 100% beaver felt therefore naturally water resistant but not fully waterproof. Wearing in the rain is okay but we do not recommended getting the hats soaked. Additionally, do not leave your hat in the car as it can over heat & cause the hat to shrink.
- For small stains or marks on the felt hats we suggest using a small piece of sandpaper to rub it out. For the straw hats we advise using a spray bottle with water and squeezed oranges to spritz the hats bimonthly for added longevity.
Shipping and Returns
Standard Shipping delivery in 5-8 working days.
Express Shipping delivery in 1-3 working days.
Delivery times begin one business day after the order is placed.
You will receive an email containing your Tracking Number once your package has been shipped from our distribution center.
We gladly accept returns or exchanges within 21 days of the delivery date. Discover further details on how to return in the Customer Care area.
Request a Size
Thank you! We’ll contact you within 1-2 business days to complete your order.
Nick Fouquet - Chamomile Lane
Nick Fouquet designs luxurious, ready-to-wear hats, handcrafted in their Venice Beach shop. Every hat is made exclusively out of sustainable materials and takes shape using traditional hatter machinery, making each hat truly one-of-a-kind.